Skip to main content

Aesthetically Thinking: Ep 3


I guess you can say, this calls for an early celebration!

            Why?

            Because I finally got through this whole introduction without burning it and burying it.

            That does sound fair because it did take a while. An hour of typing that only to read it so easily for 30 seconds.

            Well, it did take a lot of editing.

            Now that I think about it, its could to make my readers think my conscious have a life of its own other than just me breaking through walls to do it, unlike I am right now…

            Hi, how are ya’? I’d wink, but unfortunately keyboards don’t have lives of its own.

            ANYWAYS - - ENOUGH FLIRTING AND LETS TALK

            OKAY! So the thought I have been having, has to deal with Religion.

            I would gasp like a kid who hears someone else cuss in elementary school, but again… keyboards don’t have lives. Oh well.

            So, the thought I had is:

                        How do we know Hell is actually still a Fiery Pit of Eternal Flames?

            Well if you think about it in a way; the way we were all taught is that Hell is a place for only the people who haven't been forgiven and for the people who have sinned the biggest. While Lucifer AKA Satan/Devil [or whatever the fuck He’s called] is the King of the Underworld. But one thing made me wonder still… back when I guess I considered my self as a “Christian” I was told a little story on why Lucifer was sent to Hell. He wanted to be better than God and make a better Heaven that what God had already created. For that, God couldn't tolerate Lucifer’s goals and later sent him to the Underworld and to never return to the Land of Gold.

            Yeah, yeah. So what’s your point?

            So what if Lucifer actually did it?

            Did what?

            What if Lucifer actually made a better heaven while he was down in Hell, all by himself.

            What…

            Think about it, maybe he succeeded and converted Hell. The place he was kept imprisoned in and made it into a better Utopia than what God had created.

            But that’s impossible! Hell was already made, just like Heaven was already made.

            That’s true, but that doesn't mean you can’t change it. After all, Lucifer is the King. So what if he made Hell into his own image… like God made Heaven into his own image.

            God was the one who made Heaven and Hell. You cannot change what he created.

            If God created trees, your saying not even Humans [who are less powerful than Satan himself] cant use the wood to make a bench? After all we did make Houses. Maybe Satan can use the material from the underworld and make Houses too.

            But God allowed us to do that. It was by his creation. Maybe God denied him of doing any creation himself.

            We don’t know that, Hell was formed, so what if Hell wasn't Hell anymore? I'm saying Satan could've finally succeeded to build what he always wanted to build. God denied him of ever leaving the underworld. We don’t know if he was denied the ability to create his own images. That’s why it is something to think about.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aesthetically Thinking: Ep 1

             You know, I do a lot of thinking and a ton of writing. Now if only I had a printer, then maybe I can start some phycological schizophrenic notes scattered around a room!! - - but I guess I’m just not ready to go the Nut House yet.              “Nut.”              Sadly, where I am located today, the internet sucks and I am just too terrified to post my thoughts online. Or to even show them to anybody. What if its not good? My thoughts could possibly bore you? Alas, the never ending questions could even annoy you too; if I went on about it, of course. WILL I CONTINUE AND ACTUALLY START BEING COMMITTED TO THIS HOBBY OF MINE, THAT I KEEP BEING SO ON AND OFF ABOUT THIS TIME?!!! I hope so. I always wanted to start a blog post of my thoughts - - WAIT A MINUTE, TONY YOU LIAR!! YOU DID START ONE!! Okay, okay! I did, its called “whatseatingtony.blogpost.com”. But did I continue it? No… Why…? Because, who the hell is ganna’ give a Rat’s Ass ab

Aesthetically Thinking: Ep 4

Wow… 4th Episode. Here we are, eh?             Well I mean, were only just getting started.             No, yeah I get you. Don’t get me wrong, but this is the 4th page you have written on the 1st night. Your really blowing the steam on this one.             But you know, I realized were taking up more page space; just by having small talk but not really small talk. I think that’s causing me to burn through the page space we have.             I guess that’s just a habit? A little bit of the ADD kickin’ in when you think?             Yeah I guess so, but is it wrong to get to know myself a little more? After all I’m talking to you and its like talking to a mirror; except its actually responding with its own thoughts.             Yeah, thoughts you and I share. You, know. Because we are the same person.              So, the thought I guess I’m having is:                         What would it be like to meet yourself? Without a mirror and he/she responds with t